<VV> Advice on reinstalling emergency brake on LM?

John Gull vairdude at gmail.com
Tue Jun 13 06:29:27 EDT 2017

First of all many thanks are in order for previous advice on removing old rear wheel bearings on LM. I opted for Clarks rebuilt wheel hub assemblies instead of attempting to rebuild myself without a large press available. Now to my question, What is the best method to reinstall the emergency brake cable and especially the activating arm to the cable? Many thanks to any useful tips. John Gull in Asheville NC