<VV> Advice on reinstalling emergency brake on LM?

Joel McGregor joel at joelsplace.com
Tue Jun 13 14:59:09 EDT 2017

Put the cable through the backing plate.  Unhook the ebrake cable that goes forward at the center where it connects to cable you are installing so you have plenty of slack.  You should then be able to connect it back to the lever with no problem.
You can do it without disconnecting the center cable but fighting the spring is no fun.

Joel McGregor