<VV> Lakewood Stainless Steel Trim Installation

BBRT chsadek at comcast.net
Tue Jun 13 14:18:55 EDT 2017

Try "Classic Industries" which has catalogs for a number of 60's cars and
trucks. They may have clips as well. Classicindustries.com 1-800-854-1280.
Won't be listed for a Corvair.. Or Google, GM molding clips or Molding clips
for classic cars.. Lots of entries to sift thru. Take pictures of what you
want so you can email them or attached to phone text/message to the guy at
the other end. They generally know what is available anywhere... I did that
with a mini-starter to identify to make sure it was theirs for a rebuild.
Chuck S