<VV> Sale: Chevrolet Corvair Literature and Toy Collection 9

Gary Swiatowy gswiatowy at rochester.rr.com
Fri Jun 16 17:58:08 EDT 2017

I would be interested in unusual model kits or diecast.

Post a list of what you have with prices.

Gary Swiatowy

From: FLP <flat6s at yahoo.com>
Subject: <VV> For Sale: Chevrolet Corvair Literature and Toy
	Collection

Large collection of Chevrolet Corvair literature and toys. Literature
includes assembly manuals, parts manuals, shop manuals, dealer brochures,
books, CORSA magazines, assorted car magazines, magazine ads and
magazine/newspaper clippings. Toys include die cast cars and model kits.
Will be working on an inventory over the next week or so. Please let me know
what you need. Prices vary by item.
Frank PolgarDallas, TX