<VV> Clutch cable replacement

Michael Kovacs kovacsmj at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 19 07:46:44 EDT 2017

Jack, I just did this nasty job. I assume you can remove the two panels under the car.  You may be able to snake the ball end of the new cable up from the bottom and get it to go around the pulley (two people). I'd suggest to bite the bullet/frustration and remove the cover inside to get it done in one shot.