<VV> 1967 UltraVan #249 for sale in New Brunswick, Canada

Owen Strawn owenstrawn at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 19 09:34:59 EDT 2017

Somebody did a real nice remodel job with new paint, floors, & upholstery! Note the front end and bumpers are from a V8 coach - don't know which one because so many passed thru the previous owner's (Ed Hull) hands over the years.
http://www.kijiji.ca/v-rv-motorhome/saint-john/1967-ultra-van/1274048067

| Date Listed | 17-Jun-17 |
| Price | $12,500.00 |
| Address | E5H
View map |
|  |
| For Sale By | Owner |
| Colour | White |
| Year | 1967 |
| Kilometers | 35,000 |
|  |

This is sure to catch you eye this Ulta VAn has a Corvair engine, formore information please contact me via email or phone. Gently used, a delight to drive.

If anybody finds out the owner/seller's name, please let me know so I can update the Registry.

Safe travels!Owen