<VV> Convention reports

Bryan Blackwell bryan at skiblack.com
Fri Jun 23 13:52:14 EDT 2017

Hi folks,

Last year you may recall we had daily convention reports, courtesy of Bob Marlow.  I don't think he's attending this year (could be wrong, but never hurts to have backup), so I'd like to see if there's another ink stained wretch (you know who you are) who would like to pen, er, type, some brief narratives this year.  I'll be happy to post what you write, and can take some pictures if needed.

--Bryan

Bryan Blackwell | Springfield, Va. | bryan at skiblack.com | http://autoxer.skiblack.com/
CORSA Eastern Div Director
  Corvairs: '62 700 Wagon, '64 Greenbrier, '65 Corsa, '66 Corsa
  '69 Road Runner, '99 Neon R/T, '00 Miata SE, '09 Ford F-150