<VV> Corvair restorers?

Billsmileyiii billsmileyiii at aol.com
Tue Jun 27 15:15:22 EDT 2017

Hello all,
Hope many of you are enjoying the convention. My wife bought a red
Corvair Monza convertible, her first new car, in 1963. Recent storage
has not been kind to it. It runs fine but rust appears to be originating
under and is bubbling through the paint on the doors and rear quarter
panel. What is the best way to correct this? If you know of someone who
restores Corvairs near Jacksonville/Fernandina, Fl. please forward that
contact info. Perhaps there is someone with a booth at the convention?

Thanks
Bill :)y

You only live once but if you do it right ...once is enough

When you are lucky enough to be at the beach...... you are lucky enough :)