<VV> Starter motor

Russ Tallyen Russ.Tallyen at morganplc.com
Sun Mar 5 12:49:32 EST 2017

The starter motor on my 66 corsa began intermittent contact with the flywheel making that whirring sound when attempting to start the car. I've removed it and want to rebuild it. It looks like Clarks can supply any part in it. I've never had one completely apart so am looking for any recommendations on what parts absolutely should be replaced. Also any other tips to look at or do to it while it's out.

Thank You, I enjoy reading all the tips and tricks that get posted here!

R Tallyen