<VV> What have you done with your Corvair in March?

wfcc at mediacombb.net wfcc at mediacombb.net
Sun Mar 5 17:05:59 EST 2017

Ed did some body work on his Rampside after the Corvair Lovers Holiday in Florida.  There were so many Rampsides at our show he got enthusiastic.  He also made a deal to paint "June Bug" my little White 64 coupe with new red interior waiting to be put in and Kelsey Hayes Wheels with big white walls.  Who am I?   Why June Bug of course!