<VV> What have you done with your Corvair in March?

S M shaun_mcgarvey at shaw.ca
Mon Mar 6 16:31:55 EST 2017

Sold one of them... '63 Spyder cvt.
yea, Vairily... Shaun

From: "virtualvairs" <virtualvairs at corvair.org>
To: "virtualvairs" <virtualvairs at corvair.org>
Sent: Monday, March 6, 2017 12:43:47 PM
Subject: Re: <VV> What have you done with your Corvair in March?

Unfortunately nothing with the Corvairs, although we had some nice weather both the '62 wagon and '66 Corsa need some odds and ends before that first drive. We (Doug Jones and I) did get up to the NJACE parts auction last month for some goodies and much needed motivation for the spring, which will be here soon!

--Bryan