<VV> Was : What are these? GM micromanaged air and moisture flow?

Charles Lee chaz at properproper.com
Tue Mar 7 14:46:27 EST 2017

If GM micromanaged air and moisture flow, it makes me wonder why they left
the plugs in the rear wall of the front wheel wheels and the inner side of
the lower rear fenders?

Leaving these out and providing them separately, with an explanation of
their purpose to the owner, would have prevented many a rusted out Corvair?

Dealer's could have installed them, or not, depending on the climate in
their area, and owners may have ignored it, but they seem to have ruined
many an otherwise good Corvair?

Of course, GM didn't really want anyone keeping the cheir cars that long,
but still ... ?

Charlie