<VV> Everyone gone?

Henry Kaczmarek dockaz57 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 22 17:10:13 EDT 2017

>From what I know of the history......
The group began in 1992, and grew very slowly.
I joined 20 years ago.  By turn of the Century there was more VV traffic than most people wanted to read, but it was during that time that the members developed the Corvair Basics Book and CD.
Since I'm not a member of Corvair Forum, I believe it started in the early 00's, by a group who were not satisfied with VV.
If you look at Corvair Forum, you will find that there is a lot more traffic there than here.

Also, when Larry Claypool closed his business and got a new career, he just didn’t have time for both lists anymore, and IMO that's when the traffic began to slow.

AFAIK----VV is still CORSA's  online recruiting site, and pays for the upkeep of the VV server.  Back at the turn of the Century, The members were sending money to Bryan to keep things going.

Hank

This message was sent by the VirtualVairs mailing list, all copyrights are the property of the writer, please attribute properly. For help, mailto:vv-help at corvair.org This list sponsored by the Corvair Society of America, http://www.corvair.org/ Post messages to: VirtualVairs at corvair.org Change your options: http://www.vv.corvair.org/mailman/options/virtualvairs