<VV> Early ignition switch cylinder replacement.

Sethracer at aol.com Sethracer at aol.com
Tue Mar 28 13:39:37 EDT 2017

I do not have an early to test this theory on, but on a 1965, the complete
lock assembly can be removed from the car, without removing the key
cylinder.  (Not true on a 66-up). The outer ring comes off and the switch pushes
through,  and you can unplug the harness. If you can do that on your early,
take the  whole lock assembly to the locksmith and let him remove the
cylinder. You might  have to pay a bit, but it isn't like a house call. He would
have more luck with  keys than you.

In a message dated 3/28/2017 8:06:57 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,