<VV> Early ignition switch cylinder replacement.

FrankDuVal corvairduval at cox.net
Wed Mar 29 00:11:05 EDT 2017

The early ignition lock cylinder will not allow the ring to be removed
without damaging the cylinder. SO, either remove the cylinder with a key
and paper clip, or get out the Channellocks and force the ring past the
cylinder lips. Of course, then you need a cylinder AND a retaining ring!

So, get a code cut key or drill out the cylinder being careful not to
damage the retaining ring or lock assembly.

4 digit code is on a door lock, visible after removing it from the door.

Frank DuVal