<VV> Early ignition switch cylinder replacement.

Sethracer at aol.com Sethracer at aol.com
Wed Mar 29 00:34:10 EDT 2017

As I said, no early to try. I agree on the door-lock numbering. Of course,
if you do all you can do and there is a problem with the switch itself,
time to  replace that as well. How long has the car been sitting?

(I knew there was another reason I liked 1965s! <grin>)  -  Seth

In a message dated 3/28/2017 11:04:21 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,