<VV> EM Key

litetrix litetrix at gmail.com
Wed Mar 29 07:30:44 EDT 2017

How about the reverse. Can a trunk lock be changed to same key as rest of car?

Sent via the Samsung Galaxy Note5, an AT&T 4G LTE smartphone
-------- Original message --------From: FrankDuVal via VirtualVairs <virtualvairs at corvair.org> Date: 3/29/17  12:05 AM  (GMT-05:00) To: virtualvairs at corvair.org Subject: Re: <VV> EM Key
I offer that service, a pair of code cut keys for $7 post paid.

The 4 digit code is on the door cylinder. Remove it and read it.

Frank DuVal