<VV> 1966 Corvair on Hemmings

John Sweet js189 at zoominternet.net
Thu Nov 9 15:30:17 EST 2017

Steven,
The car you are talking about was built by Don Magas of Indiana, PA.  The car is a 98 point car and was really well done by him.  I worked on the engine and he had the AC installed very neatly in the engine cavity as you can see in the pictures.  He does a lot of restorations on all types of cars.
John Sweet

Sent from Mail for Windows 10