<VV> My new experimental fan

Jay Maechtlen jaysplace at laserpubs.com
Sat Nov 11 19:14:49 EST 2017

Well- if printed in a plastic, I suspect it would need thicker sections
for mechanical strength.
After all, it is not just going around, it is pushing lots of air!
And the accel/decel of the fan (rapid change of rotational velocity)
might put some interesting stresses on it.
But the curve of the blades may make it very strong against change of
rotational speed.

--
Jay Maechtlen
SoCal