<VV> Early Brakes - Quote of the Day

EVERETT WILSON aircooled6 at prodigy.net
Fri Nov 17 16:26:37 EST 2017

I nominate this last sentence for "Quote of the Day" -
"My best advice is to keep your brakes in top condition and make a habit of driving well within the known limits of your Early brakes."
I remind myself of this idea every time I climb into my Greenbrier - Stay Back, waaaaaaay Back, particularly if on the Freeways around here in DFW.  70-0 with no warning is a frequent occurrence.  I try to stay on side streets, although those arent always much better, but at least are within the limits of the Vans brakes!.
Everett WilsonNorth Richland HIlls TX