<VV> Concentric wheel spacer necessary?

Byron LaMotte bhlamotte at gmail.com
Wed Nov 29 10:18:15 EST 2017

I feel I should weigh in on this. my 1964 Spyder has 16" Dayton wire wheel
conversion. Recently the left rear wheel left the car at 60 mph. A little
too much drama! Fortunately I was able to drive onto some grass with
minimal damage and recovered the wheel. Now I have little confidence and
wish to go back to bolt on wheels but can't find 4 lug wheels to my liking
and it seems difficult to change over to 5 lug. Found some 15" wheels that
I like but they are 5 lug.

--
Byron (Brud) LaMotte
4501 World Farm Rd.