<VV> Having carb issue?

Stephen Sassi svsassi at aol.com
Tue Oct 24 15:15:06 EDT 2017

Don't think it's ignition.  Will check though.  car runs OK for a while.

Issue as follows:

Show this past Sunday in Huntington NY.  I live about 17 miles west of this.

Sunday morning got there OK.  Car ran a little rough but stalled at stop lights.  NY 25A east.  When light changed green would have to feather pedal to get going.

Coming back in afternoon got about 3/4 home when  car would not run anymore.

towed home.  let sit for an hour ran fine to put car away.  don't think this is ignition problem.

Steve Sassi