<VV> Having carb issue?

Edward Gilroy egilroy at gmail.com
Tue Oct 24 15:23:23 EDT 2017

sounds like fuel is boiling aka vapor lock. shoot a laser temp gun at fuel bowls and along fuel hard lines when problem is happening. fuel boils well below water (around 180 f, i think i remember). if u find hot spots, insulate them.

u can use insulated orange firesleeve for example. Aircraft Spruce sells it, just zip tie it on.

good luck, Ed

Sent from my iPhone - Expect lots of typos!!!