<VV> non-Corvair question...

Hugo Miller Hugo at aruncoaches.co.uk
Fri Sep 15 13:59:42 EDT 2017

### I have used the acetone/ATF mix in the past - you have to keep mixing
it, otherwise the two will separate out and you will get the acetone
floating on top of the oil. It will then evaporate off within minutes,
before your very eyes! FWIW I don't know why they specify ATF - I reckon any
oil will do. The purpose of the acetone is to carry the oil into the nooks &
crannies & then evaporate off, leaving the oil in place. I wouldn't bet
money on it working with this stud though.