<VV> Windshield Washers

Jim corvair at frontiernet.net
Wed Apr 4 11:05:01 EDT 2018

Did you replace the bellows as well?  See page 211 in the Clark’s catalog.  I replaced the bellows and valve assembly on my ’65 Corsa 20 years ago, and it still works fine, even after sitting all winter.  If it hasn’t been used in a while, you might get a dribble at first when you actuate the washer, but the full stream comes after actuating it a second time.

Jim Bartasevich
CORSA member since the beginning

Fog is rain that whispers. - Olivia Dresher