<VV> 1964 powerglide transmission still leaks a little, where? / Belts

Ignacio Valdes ivaldes at hal-pc.org
Sat Apr 7 17:38:04 EDT 2018

Now that the motor is out, what can I do to buy or build a waist-high
engine stand to re-work the engine?

The parts list so far:
Engine grommet set
Engine gasket least complete set
2 choke upper rods 1 choke lower rod
Transaxle gasket set.
Shifter cable grommet.
Fuel Line set
#10 x 1/2 sheet metal screws Home store
#10 x 32 from Clarks qty 10 or 12.
15/16 head nuts 12 grade 8 with washers
Temperature sender
Tom Knoblauch San Antonio for machining the heads.
Differential gasket set
Transmission gasket set
Powder coater on Jones rd in Houston to do shrouds.