<VV> Passing of Bob Helt

Lon Anderson lonzovair at aol.com
Fri Apr 20 12:02:56 EDT 2018

This is sad..... Bob was a really great guy. My library contains several of his books, especially his carburetor books, all of them signed and autographed (because I asked him to)... I met him only one time, either in PA at the 2003 convention, or in Lexington, KY in 2004... Kind, and oh, so knowledgeable.
One of my favorite memories from here on VV was when a newbie by the name of Hank commented "Who the Hell is Bob Helt?".... I laughed and laughed about that... that was back in the "good old days".... hard to believe I've been part of this VV email group since about 1994...
My prayers go out to his friends and family.
Rest in peace Bob.
Lonzo in Kaintuck