<VV> Car covers for a wagon

Eric Kirven efki at verizon.net
Tue Apr 24 16:57:17 EDT 2018

Hi Tom

I just spoke to Barney Eton. He use to advertise in the Communique but not any longer.
I just got off the phone with him. He still sells covers. His number is 512-869-5114.

I have purchased a number of covers from him over the years and have been very pleased with the transactions.

Best Regards,
Eric Kirven