<VV> Car covers for a wagon

Rod Murray rmurray at pittsburghpenguins.com
Tue Apr 24 17:04:54 EDT 2018

Hi Lisa,

Yes, I received your pkg this morning and immediately discussed w/ our vp marketing (my boss).  He turned it over to one of his staff who directly oversees the rally towel program.  I expect her to touch base with you.

I'll keep you posted from my end as I get more info.

Thx! And hope we can make something happen.

rod