<VV> stuck valve cover bolt

FrankDuVal corvairduval at cox.net
Sun Feb 11 22:51:32 EST 2018

Just take the bolts out of the front shroud (that screw into the head,
one inside the heater hose adapter hole) if it is the left head you are
removing. Just remember to have that shroud in place before sliding the
head back on the jugs. The exhaust manifold prevents its
removal/installation with the head in place.

Frank DuVal