<VV> cooling question

Bob Helt bobhelt at aol.com
Tue Jan 30 13:18:41 EST 2018

No! No rule of thumb. But just remember that the under-cylinder air baffles are designed to limit the amount of cooling air that gets directed to the cylinders and directs the air over the heads. Cooling the heads is the important feature. Little cooling is done at the cylinders so broken fins are essentially negligible.

Bob Helt