<VV> Documenting stock FC wheel changes

Danny Davis corsa180gt at gmail.com
Sun Jul 1 23:30:18 EDT 2018

My 1963 Deluxe Rampside original wheels did *not* have the "safety bead"
aka bead lock
This is an earlier St. Louis build with the 4-speed "mystery shifter"
Known to be original wheels due to low mileage, (54,200) original full
wheel covers for the DeLuxe series.

 Danny Davis
Graham    WA
 206-643-6718