<VV> http://cnycorvair.com/Little_Corvair_Shop.php

N2VZD n2vzd at aol.com
Thu Jul 19 18:52:16 EDT 2018

A lot of the things I do are shown on the Central NY Corvair Club web site  http://cnycorvair.com/Little_Corvair_Shop.php       . I think the motor is shown on the assembly table . I run them @ 2 hours or more after assembly , so all adjustments are vehicle ready when installed. I have a "test starter " with a indicator light , ignition switch , and a feed clip  wire to the coil , including a correct resistor inline. Fuel comes from an old outboard fuel tank with a quick disconnect so I can take it for filling.
Regards, Tim Colson