<VV> Corsa dash in a Monza

Hugo Miller Hugo at aruncoaches.co.uk
Tue Jul 24 07:18:53 EDT 2018

It will (obviously!) tell you your manifold vacuum, which could be of
marginal use to you. For example, you can use it to maximise your fuel
economy. I personally can't think of any other use for one, although others
may.
I would be interested to learn more about the RHD conversion, as I have
thought about doing the same for the UK roads. Are you able to give me more
info about how you did it?