<VV> Paint question

William Hubbell wjhubbell at gmail.com
Sat Jul 28 16:34:06 EDT 2018

Grant,

Do you mean the metal holder of the plastic reservoir?  It was plated - like clear zinc.  I have an NOS one at home I could photo for you.

By the way, are you aware of the Stock Corvair Group?  We are a special interest chapter of CORSA organized to research and address all things stock Corvair and we have a special VV-style mailing list designed exactly for questions such as these.  You can register for it here:

Also we have a web site:
http://stock.corvair.org/

And a Facebook site:
https://m.facebook.com/StockCorvairGroup/