<VV> '69 Ignition switch

FrankDuVal corvairduval at cox.net
Mon Jul 30 23:18:50 EDT 2018

Lock cylinder is separate from ignition switch itself.

69 originally has E & H blanks, the E being the ignition switch 
rectangular head key. E was also used on several more years of GM cars, 
into the 90s. A locksmith should be able to unlock the cylinder, remove 
it and make keys that fit the existing lock cylinder.

Also, if you remove the door lock, (which uses the same key unless 
changed in the last 50 years...) you can get the code stamped on this 
and get keys made. I can code cut keys fr you from this code and mail 
them to you  for only $7 a pair! Way cheaper and faster than buying 
locks, etc.......

Frank DuVal

On 7/30/2018 2:13 PM, Ken Clark via VirtualVairs wrote:
> Need complete Ignition switch for 69.  Lost keys and need to replace.  Door locks also.
> Ken Clark

More information about the VirtualVairs mailing list