<VV> '69 Ignition switch

FrankDuVal corvairduval at cox.net
Mon Jul 30 23:18:50 EDT 2018

Lock cylinder is separate from ignition switch itself.

69 originally has E & H blanks, the E being the ignition switch
rectangular head key. E was also used on several more years of GM cars,
into the 90s. A locksmith should be able to unlock the cylinder, remove
it and make keys that fit the existing lock cylinder.

Also, if you remove the door lock, (which uses the same key unless
changed in the last 50 years...) you can get the code stamped on this
and get keys made. I can code cut keys fr you from this code and mail
them to you  for only $7 a pair! Way cheaper and faster than buying
locks, etc.......

Frank DuVal