<VV> '69 Ignition switch

FrankDuVal corvairduval at cox.net
Mon Jul 30 23:28:10 EDT 2018

If you want keys made, just email me only, not to everyone on the VV list.

Did you loose the trunk/glove box key also? I can make a key from the
glove box lock. Usually I need to take the glove box lock cylinder
apart, as the code is stamped on the internal cylinder, not the outer
housing. Of course, most locksmiths can also do this for you, just let
them know that the pretty bezel DOES NOT NEED to be removed to perform
this operation. I have seen people damage the pretty bezel of glove box
locks to get them open. NOT THE WAY!!!!!!

You can also take a headlamp assembly out to reach in and remove the
striker to get the trunk open, but just taking the glove box lock out is
easier if you have time to send me the lock and return it.

Frank DuVal