<VV> Freeing a stuck motor.

Lonny Clark lclarkpdx at gmail.com
Wed Jun 20 03:37:44 EDT 2018

The fitting on my compression tester is the same as my air tool fittings,
so yes that works to supply air to the combustion chamber. I wouldn't
expect that air pressure to move a stuck engine, but it might force ATF/oil
seep through the rings.

Also good method to hold valves in place when compressing a valve spring in
order to replace them (or valve stem seals) on V8 engines. Never used the
method on a Corvair personally.

Lonny Clark