<VV> Finally, a Commercial with a Smoking Corvair we can, Like!!

Harry Yarnell (Verizon) harryyarnell at verizon.net
Wed Mar 14 07:29:37 EDT 2018

Which commercial are you talking about?
The Farmer's or the Burger King?

-----Original Message-----
From: VirtualVairs [mailto:virtualvairs-bounces at corvair.org] On Behalf Of Rodney Sampson via VirtualVairs
Sent: Tuesday, March 13, 2018 11:40 PM
To: virtualvairs at corvair.org; Matt Nall
Subject: <VV> Finally, a Commercial with a Smoking Corvair we can, Like!!

        Matt:
           I hope you were impressed with the insurance company's
        accuracy in the production of this commercial. I had to look at
        it twice before I discovered a flaw... The parade vehicle which
        caught fire was a pre-65 model, however what is hanging on the
        wall is a modified post-65 model.
        They can't even get that much accurate.
        Thanks
        Rodney Sampson