<VV> Farmers' Smoking Corvairs

Dan Konkle dankle at comcast.net
Wed Mar 14 18:33:14 EDT 2018

A new friend of mine works at Farmers. Mark went on the company's intraweb to research the truth of this ad for me. He said the real incident occurred in a festival parade in Washington State, but the car was actually a '79 MG. Whether an MGB or a Midget, his source didn't say. As luck would have it, the vehicle right behind the unfortunate MG was a firetruck, so the situation was handled quickly. I'll bet some spectators thought it was a staged demonstration.