<VV> gas heater install in a '63 ragtop

Paul Fox paulvair at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 21 08:54:59 EDT 2018

 Generally speaking it's best to mount it as close to the tank as possible. Electric pumps push better than they pull.

    On ‎Tuesday‎, ‎March‎ ‎20‎, ‎2018‎ ‎06‎:‎18‎:‎14‎ ‎PM‎ ‎EDT, JUDY HOOK via VirtualVairs <virtualvairs at corvair.org> wrote:

 I'm installing a gas heater in my '63 ragtop.  Jeb at the corvair ranch came up with the idea of doing so with an electric fuel pump.  So, my question is this: where is the best place to mount one?  And is one certain place any better than any others? Inquiring minds want to know.  Thanks a million.

Randy (Cap'n) Hook