<VV> Anyone know what this is?

Mike Moyer vairvert67 at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 27 01:25:12 EDT 2018

They go behind rear arm rest panels. On each side of the rear seat

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android 
  On Sat, Oct 27, 2018 at 8:22, Todd Miller via VirtualVairs<virtualvairs at corvair.org> wrote:   I’m working on my 1965 Corsa Turbo Convertible. It has been apart for a while.  I have these two tin pieces. They are obviously the same, mirrored shape for left and right.  Can any of you Corvair gurus tell me what they are? Thanks. 

-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: Corvair part rsize.jpeg
Type: image/jpeg
Size: 28539 bytes
Desc: not available
URL: <http://www.vv.corvair.org/pipermail/virtualvairs/attachments/20181027/dbda4894/attachment.jpeg>
This message was sent by the VirtualVairs mailing list, all copyrights are the property
of the writer, please attribute properly. For help, mailto:vv-help at corvair.org
This list sponsored by the Corvair Society of America, http://www.corvair.org/
Post messages to: VirtualVairs at corvair.org
Change your options: http://www.vv.corvair.org/mailman/options/virtualvairs
Archives: http://www.vv.corvair.org/archive.htm

More information about the VirtualVairs mailing list