<VV> Four Spyder differential hub

Smitty vairologist at cox.net
Wed Dec 18 00:25:57 EST 2019

Last year at the perf workshop I was trying to sell a four Spider hub.  It was brought to my attention that the one I brought was a common two spider.  I was cleaning the garage and found the four spider.  It is the type that is drilled for both Earlies and Lates.  It has four spider gears installed.  Anybody interested?
In truth I don’t understand how this setup works.  The hub appears to be an Early.  Dont understand how that works with Late axels.           Smitty