<VV> NEED SWAP DIFFERENTIALS>

N2VZD TIM n2vzd at aol.com
Sun Dec 29 20:07:08 EST 2019

I have a Colorado 62 102 hp 4 spd here with factory original 3:89 POSI  ( HL )  differential. The customer would prefer a 3:55 or maybe a 3:27 in this coupe.  This unit looks to be excellent condition , like the motor that goes with it. I am rebuilding the powertrain for him. A swap( JUST the diff)  could be arranged , prefer F.O.B. Memphis NY . Please , no junk!.The car came from Colorado , so must have been ordered with this combo. Mileage shows 55,000 and I believe it after tearing the motor down today.Cleanest early I have seen in years!
Details?  Email me      n2vzd at aol.com please.   Regards and Happy New Year from Tim Colson
Sent from AOL Desktop