<VV> Power glide

Old men rule racing mrkoenig3 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 12 12:39:28 EST 2019

Folks, help me out.
I purchesd a power glide transmissions from someone and when I installed
it, it did not operate properly. In fact does not operate, no pressure at
the 6 o'clock port.
Pulled the tranny, (again, third time,) and inspected the torque converter,
all good. Sourced another power glide, installed, adjusted the shift cable,
now it is all good.
My delema is what to do about the power glide I purchased, installed and
paid a total of $920 for that does not work.?
Should I try to get my money back? .. The shipping alone is over $100 bucks.
I've had the tranny for two months.
Thanks for any advice... I called this morning and left a message for the
place I purchased it. Have not heard from them yet.
Jim