<VV> Hagerty "Best looking four-door cars"

tony underwood tony.underwood at cox.net
Wed Feb 13 10:21:33 EST 2019

> On February 12, 2019 at 10:12 AM Doug Mackintosh via VirtualVairs <virtualvairs at corvair.org> wrote:
>

> Just saw this on the Hagerty site. Hagerty online forum voters voted the late model Corvair 4-door hardtop on of the best looking!

https://www.hagerty.com/articles-videos/articles/2019/02/08/favorite-4-doors-from-hagerty-forum?utm_source=SFMC&utm_medium=email&utm_content=Daily_News_Friday_February_12

I lean toward the late Corvair 4-door by default 'cuz I have Corvairs... I like the looks.  I likely would have picked the 4-door late Corvair in any event even if I hadn't been into Corvairs.

Now, all that said:  A 1960 4-door "shelf-roof" HT Impala, white with red interior is also a sharp looking car.

But I still would like to have a '66 4-door 'Vair.

tony..  (only 4-door Vair in the fleet is a '60, not counting the Lakewoods)