<VV> Power glide

Hugo Miller hugo at aruncoaches.co.uk
Tue Feb 12 12:49:32 EST 2019

First question - who did you buy it from? Whether it's from a trader or
a private individual, I think it is fair to say you have established, at
least to the satisfaction of a civil court, that the unit does not do
what it was purported to do. They might argue that you can't expect
perfection from a used item, but it should at least WORK! I would
politely request a refund & if that doesn't elicit a positive response,
issue a summons in the small claims court.