<VV> Wolf Shop Downtime - Adv

Grant Young gyoungwolf at earthlink.net
Tue Feb 19 19:56:05 EST 2019

This is just a note to let folks know that I will be out of commission for a short time due to another rotator cuff repair on 3/6. So, if you are going to need some carbs around that time, please order in advance so I can get them built ahead of the surgery. I will hold them for you if that is an issue. I suspect that it will be 8-10 days before I can get started again, based on the results of the first repair, I had about this time in 2016. Hoping it will be quicker because I was also dealing with radiation from the PC at the same time (thought it made sense to do both at once, but that turned out to be a bad decision).

Grant