<VV> glove box help

JUDY HOOK judynrandy at comcast.net
Sun Feb 24 16:01:55 EST 2019

I need some advice on how to get the glove box door properly aligned so it will open when you push the button.

  The previous owner put a bogus screw in on the one side and the other one was loose.  When I tried to install the correct screw and tighten the other one I worked for who knows how long fighting with it.  I couldn't get the alignment correct and kept on having to open it with a screwdriver.   Fortunately, it would pop open when I pried it with said screwdriver.  It got late and I got really aggravated and frustrated, so I just let it semi loose so it would open.  I scoured the shop and assembly manuals, but to no avail.

Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks.

Randy (Cap'n) Hook

Hopewell,  PA