<VV> Charging problem

Michael Kovacs kovacsmj at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 15 12:39:40 EST 2019

 Dave,  Thanks, I did clean all the connectors and used dielectric grease on all of them. Perhaps I'll revisit the main wire-connector located in the drivers side corner of the engine compartment. It gave me a problem in the past because one of the plastic snaps is broken. Although I can, I hate to pull the wire connectors out of the plastic.

 I'll dig through my stash for better a plastic connector and see if I want to replace it